GeForceMsForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GeForceMsForum

New GeForceMs Forum =)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GM Application Format

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Fart Master

The Fart Master

GM Application Format Empty
PostSubject: GM Application Format   GM Application Format Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 4:59 am

There should be a format for all Game Master applications. (Given that there is not one already, if one exists reply to me and I'll edit this) What I mean is something to the likeness of
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Affiliation with other Maple Story private servers:

Timezone and hours played daily:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And other information like how long you have already been playing on this server to fill in the dotted box. Just a thing for people to look at in this thread so they know what to write then to copy-paste it to their thread to answer the questions. Also a thing to help admins and whatnot to accept them as Game Master's by making all the threads in the application section concise with each other.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

GM Application Format Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application Format   GM Application Format Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 2:54 pm

The Fart Master wrote:
There should be a format for all Game Master applications. (Given that there is not one already, if one exists reply to me and I'll edit this) What I mean is something to the likeness of
Affiliation with other Maple Story private servers:

Timezone and hours played daily:
And other information like how long you have already been playing on this server to fill in the dotted box. Just a thing for people to look at in this thread so they know what to write then to copy-paste it to their thread to answer the questions. Also a thing to help admins and whatnot to accept them as Game Master's by making all the threads in the application section concise with each other.
I made a clean gm app so its fine now =) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://geforce.forumotion.net

GM Application Format
Page 1 of 1