GeForceMsForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GeForceMsForum

New GeForceMs Forum =)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Andrew's Gm application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
andypats1

andypats1

Andrew's Gm application Empty
PostSubject: Andrew's Gm application   Andrew's Gm application Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 11:53 pm

Name:Andy

IGN: Andrew

Timezone:EST

Email: andypats1@hotmail.com

Do you have any experience as a GM: Yes, I have been a GM in several v55 and v62 private servers including a v62 private server I have created myself, unfortunately these servers were not great and most of them have closed.

What can you do to benefit the server: I can play a lot since my school is out for summer break and I can play over 10 hours each day on week days. I can help with coding as well because I have created a private server. I can help with any questions and if I am unsure of an answer, I have the internet =D. I am very good with creating events such as jump quests, hide and seek and question answering.

How will you treat Hackers and Abusers: To hackers and abusers I will show no respect and according I will warn, jail, temp ban or perm ban. If the hacker continues to hack after warned, jailed, or temp ban I will immediately temp ban them.

If made GM, will you abuse any powers given to you:If I am made a GM, I will definitely not abuse any powers to create rare items, mass level, or ban any players without reason.

I will be very happy to be made a GM please consider me for a GM =D

Last edited by andypats1 on Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: Andrew's Gm application   Andrew's Gm application Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 3:06 am

Very good application. Nice to meet you
Back to top Go down
http://www.ufc.com
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Andrew's Gm application   Andrew's Gm application Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 12:04 pm

I agree with LoneWolf that this is a good gm app. I'm wondering though, which do you have the most experience coding with, Titan or Odin?
Back to top Go down
andypats1

andypats1

PostSubject: Questions   Andrew's Gm application Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 5:00 pm

I think a bit of Odin I'm still learning more
Back to top Go down
akanightz

PostSubject: Re: Andrew's Gm application   Andrew's Gm application Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 7:42 pm

I Must Say nice GM Application
Back to top Go down
andypats1

andypats1

PostSubject: Re: Andrew's Gm application   Andrew's Gm application Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 3:49 am

Like I learn coding in like a month
Back to top Go down
andypats1

andypats1

PostSubject: Re: Andrew's Gm application   Andrew's Gm application Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 3:49 am

Like I learn coding in like a month
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Andrew's Gm application   Andrew's Gm application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Andrew's Gm application
Page 1 of 1