GeForceMsForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GeForceMsForum

New GeForceMs Forum =)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

xiTzMrVoddka's GM Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MrVoddka

xiTzMrVoddka's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: xiTzMrVoddka's GM Application   xiTzMrVoddka's GM Application Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 8:14 pm

Name:Chris

What Times am I on:Well I live in Canada so i'm GMT -5:00 but im on from 9a.m - 2p.m then atleast 8 or 9p.m - 1 or 2a.m

School:Winston Churchill Collegiate Institute

How good is your english:My english is perfect.

Are you fluent with GM codes?: Pretty much

Any past experience as a GM,Admin, or Server owner? [If so please do specify]: I was a test GM until the server crashed and it's never been up since.

Why do you want to be a GM?: Because I think i'm pretty friendly, i can adapt to the way GM's act and i can take on whatever task you give me.

How about your personality? I'm nice, kind and all that. And pretty much if you talk to me I'd be you're friend =D.

How will having you as a GM help us?: Make sure no one is hacking(it's already a private server ya know =P), no one is starting crap with each other and making sure everyone's playing fair =D.

Any additional information you would like to tell us?: Don't know anything else you'd want to know so ask and I'll tell ya =D.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

xiTzMrVoddka's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: xiTzMrVoddka's GM Application   xiTzMrVoddka's GM Application Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 7:44 pm

MrVoddka wrote:
Name:Chris

What Times am I on:Well I live in Canada so i'm GMT -5:00 but im on from 9a.m - 2p.m then atleast 8 or 9p.m - 1 or 2a.m

School:Winston Churchill Collegiate Institute

How good is your english:My english is perfect.

Are you fluent with GM codes?: Pretty much

Any past experience as a GM,Admin, or Server owner? [If so please do specify]: I was a test GM until the server crashed and it's never been up since.

Why do you want to be a GM?: Because I think i'm pretty friendly, i can adapt to the way GM's act and i can take on whatever task you give me.

How about your personality? I'm nice, kind and all that. And pretty much if you talk to me I'd be you're friend =D.

How will having you as a GM help us?: Make sure no one is hacking(it's already a private server ya know =P), no one is starting crap with each other and making sure everyone's playing fair =D.

Any additional information you would like to tell us?: Don't know anything else you'd want to know so ask and I'll tell ya =D.
Ign plzz Very Happy we are looking for test gm's Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://geforce.forumotion.net

xiTzMrVoddka's GM Application
Page 1 of 1