GeForceMsForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GeForceMsForum

New GeForceMs Forum =)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OhYaSoWhat's GM application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
akanightz

OhYaSoWhat's GM application Empty
PostSubject: OhYaSoWhat's GM application   OhYaSoWhat's GM application Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 7:38 pm

Name:My name is Kenny

IGN: OhYaSoWhat

TimeZone:EST

Email:kennypatriots52@aol.com You Can Aim Me if u think that would be better for you

Do You Have Any experience As A Gm:Yes i do have great experience as a gm i played in severil different servers such a WarpMs=Level 2 gm ,TeddyStory=Co Admin,SleepyMs=Hidden Gm,And Cloud Ms=A Half Gm
And I stud to help the server with all i could.

What can you do to benefit the server:What i could do to benefit the server is If a player Needs any help i will do my beast to
help them with all my power but any players that ask for equips i will not stoop down to there level and give them any equips with out ur permiton But if people Begg me for Items i Will refuse tell them to stop if thay dont i will jail them for at least 15min to
get there facts right that i dont give things for free but i am
a nice guy to be with i will say i get mad if i do see a hacker
i dont see why people would hack on a server with great rates and
there for theres no need to hack And yes i do spell alot of things
wrong but im not stupid (^.-) Teehee.

How will you treat Hackers and Abusers:How i Would Treat a hacker is if i see a hacker i will be on top of it of a ban i dont know how
you do it in this server if its a 1time hack a temp ban and 2 times hacking perm ban i will do it any way you will like it but if a player comes up to me and says i see a hacker i am sorry but i can not take a players word i must see it or have 100% proof like a screen shot other wise i can't take a players word. How i would treat Abusers i would jail them if i see a player being rude or treating a nother player like crap i will ask why if not a good reason i would jail them for a couple min it depends on what there doing. if i see some one saying oh play this server of what ever i will Jail For quite a while i think that it would be rong for some one to take a servers players.

If made GM, will you abuse any powers given to you: I am one of the luck people to be in this great server i would NEVER! EVER! DEAR! to ABUSE MY POWERS!i would not ever think about it i will help players not ever tell them to leav me alone or any thing like that
i would be at the top of my game to help any people that need it
i dont hack even if i am a gm i think it would be abuse of powers
because then players get mad and then thay ask of thay can hack and it is jest not nice to hack in another players face.

Thank You For Reading My Gm App i Really Hope to hear from You

Some Facts About me! Is i dont get hyper in the game but dont worry that is jest a habbit but i dont get mad at players i jest get verry exited idk why i have a gm hand book so thats nothing i need form you. i do not like girls in the game that are boys in rell life
its jest grose -_-.i am a black belt in Tae Kwon Do .I plege to be a great GM im not looking to be a coder because its boreing lol but i have great exp as a gm thank You

Back to top Go down
andypats1

andypats1

OhYaSoWhat's GM application Empty
PostSubject: Re: OhYaSoWhat's GM application   OhYaSoWhat's GM application Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 7:43 pm

Nice Application
Back to top Go down

OhYaSoWhat's GM application
Page 1 of 1