GeForceMsForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GeForceMsForum

New GeForceMs Forum =)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lonewolf's GM App

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
jkfilms

Lonewolf's GM App - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonewolf's GM App   Lonewolf's GM App - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 3:01 am

lmao ok uhh change woa! didnt i got the job though? lmao didnt i become a tgm?? woa! no way and lmao u try sooo hard to act all smart and b a good gm and shit
Back to top Go down
jkfilms

PostSubject: Re: Lonewolf's GM App   Lonewolf's GM App - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 3:02 am

lmao and this server handle lots and lots of players? this server fucking fails lmao
Back to top Go down
jkfilms

PostSubject: Re: Lonewolf's GM App   Lonewolf's GM App - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 3:03 am

and lmao!! do u rly think i wud giv a shit if i got ban (already did lmao) this server lags fails and super unpopulated
Back to top Go down
jkfilms

PostSubject: Re: Lonewolf's GM App   Lonewolf's GM App - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 3:04 am

and hey homeboi theres more server out there and way better then this shit
Back to top Go down
jkfilms

PostSubject: Re: Lonewolf's GM App   Lonewolf's GM App - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 3:06 am

Jkfilms:
rofl i can spell fine i jus dont want to take my time typing it down, besides i type fast so if i make a spelling error i can just fix it...

As GmLuna said...
You're one to speak, for your english and grammar is also pitiful. Do not bash other people's applications.

and lmao didnt u read other people post? trey said my english was like 5 or 6 w/e so then luna said You're one to speak, for your english and grammar is also pitiful. Do not bash other people's applications. so anyways it wasnt to me smartass
Back to top Go down
jkfilms

PostSubject: Re: Lonewolf's GM App   Lonewolf's GM App - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 3:08 am

so anywayssssssssssssss not liek i bashed 1000 more gm apps
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: Lonewolf's GM App   Lonewolf's GM App - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 4:48 am

Just a question, why are you still on these forums if you're banned? You say there are plenty of servers out there, and yet you're still clinging onto this one which you claim is shitty. You're free to leave, but you have to get the last word in. You have to call someone a smartass or a gay faggot so you can have the last laugh. Hypocrite much? Stop talking back, you're just mad because you know we're right. You're going to say "yeah right like a bunch of faggots are right," and we're just going to pity you for that. You've had your share of LOL!'s, so move on to a different server, unless you're not willing to make the move. Prove me wrong, or prove me right. I'm talking like a "smartass" because I know that's what you can't stand. Deny it all you want, but everybody knows you're hiding behind childish insults which go no further than in one ear and out the other.

Make something of your life while you still can. My reason for being on the forums? I got hit by a car. Yours? You're lonely.

Anything you can say to respond to this is meaningless. Yell out all the cuss words you know, do whatever it takes to boost your self confidence. It's not going to bring ours down.

Have a good life, Joker.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ufc.com
jkfilms

PostSubject: Re: Lonewolf's GM App   Lonewolf's GM App - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 5:34 am

lmao here he comes on this topic wut happen to the last one o wait i beated ur lame ass int eh spam contest didnt i and wtf am i hypocrite about lil dipshit mofo gay homo and lmao the only reason im here on this shity forums cuz im winning homeboiiii and ur talking like a smartass to act like ur all grown up ===]]]] and ur reaosn being here cuz u dun got a life =] and u got hit by a bike boo hoo man up pussy lol! lol! lol! and lmao only how am i not bring down ur pussy confidence? ur the only 1 talking everybody else there pussies im here until i get ban here lmao but me and everybody who's been reading my fights htey know im winning the only reason there on ur side cuz ur do good guys

have a gay life faggot
Back to top Go down
jkfilms

PostSubject: Re: Lonewolf's GM App   Lonewolf's GM App - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 5:38 am

and the only reason u want me to live cuz im dissing u fucking hardcore u dont act all smartass when ur fighting in a comeback

this is basically u and every 1 else

i say ur gay u say yes im happy

i say fuck u u say dont cuss plz

i say get a life loners and u say we do have lives playing on the computer all day Sleep Sleep Sleep

i say stop being a kiss ass and fighting me on this server (cuz u know im winning anyways) u say im only doing wuts right!

and heres a lil sumthin for u! (again) lmao lol! lol!

have a lonley pussy gay life cock sucker!!! <<<-----oo look a new cuss word

and plz get a girl and hav this for once! 8=D~~~()o btw ur dick is a 1 inch affraid
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Lonewolf's GM App   Lonewolf's GM App - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 5:38 am

Congratulations LoneWolf you won. (All though it really wasn't that hard.) He posted which proves he's not gonna leave the server until he thinks he has made everyone's life horrible. Well now I'd have to make a correction to your post LoneWolf. You said we'd pity him if he posts to try and get the last laugh. I'm going have to speak the truth, he doesn't even deserve our pity towards him.
Back to top Go down
jkfilms

PostSubject: Re: Lonewolf's GM App   Lonewolf's GM App - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 6:49 pm

and lmao liek i said i won already u dont tlak like a smartass in a fight lmao cock suckers ===]]]
Back to top Go down
jkfilms

PostSubject: Re: Lonewolf's GM App   Lonewolf's GM App - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 6:52 pm

lmao u guys must get jump alot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lonewolf's GM App   Lonewolf's GM App - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lonewolf's GM App
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GeForceMsForum :: Gamemaster Applications-
Jump to: