GeForceMsForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GeForceMsForum

New GeForceMs Forum =)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lonewolf's GM App

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

Lonewolf's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Lonewolf's GM App   Lonewolf's GM App Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 1:11 am

Name: Aaron [Nicknamed Lonewolf]

What's your standard time (Ex: -6:00 CMT) : Pacific Standard Time [PST]

How long are you online per day? : While it's still summer, I can be on a few hours a day. When school starts, I'll only be on during the weekends, but I'll stay active on the forums every day.

How long have you played Maplestory? : For about 3 years.

Have you ever been a GM? : Yes, on 2 servers. One which my friend made [now closed], and one that my other friend and I created. For some "proof" we have a few websites: http://haggardms.forumotion.com , http://haggard-ms.webs.com , and a couple others which I don't feel like looking up. So long story short, I do have experience.

If you have, list the server names and version (55 or 62): First server was called GamePlayaMS [v.55 + v.60] - (my friend experimented with v.60 while everybody else was doing v.55) ; [URL= http://gpms.110mb.com ] - my friend left a nice little note when he shut down everything (went to college). The other server (obviously) was called HaggardMS [v.55] (named by my friend). We created our own banners and whatnot, but our host just gave up randomly one day... never trust 14 year olds.

How can you contribute to the server? : Well it depends on what job I'm given. I could help you code new features if you choose to make me an assistant coder. If I'm made a GameMaster, I will need a short list of what I am or am not allowed to do. If you want me to get to know the server before making me part of your staff, then I'll mess around until I feel comfortable with questions about the server (questions newcomers ask). As mentioned before, I've co-owned a server before, so I have a decent idea on what kind of requirements you have for your players and mods.

What good qualities do you have? : Personality-wise, I get along with most people, as long as they're respectful to others. That's where my Admin "reflexes" kick in, because disobeying given rules is disrespectful, and no Moderator should tolerate that, right? However, different "crimes" call for different punishments, so that's also up to you, since it is your server. Anyways, I guess you want me to tell you about myself, so here: I'm 16 and I live in San Diego, CA. I like to golf, fight (ultimate fighting), and run. When I graduate from high school in 2 years, I plan on joining the Marine Corps, but don't stereotype me as a hardcore military guy, like most people assume. Nevertheless, that's my short introduction.

How many GM commands do you know? : Personally, I think this question isn't an accurate way to determine experience as a GM, since anybody can go to google, search for a GM command book, download it, then copy and paste here. All I'm going to say is that I know the ones that I used when I owned/ran my previous servers. If you have different commands, though, I can just as easily learn them. To be honest, I hate when people say they know commands, but don't. I set a player's GM level to 3 for a few minutes, and right away he said "!summon zakum". He had said before that he knew every command, and I immediately banned him for 24 hours just because he deceived me into letting an idiot be a GM. So anyways, I know where you're coming from.

Anything else you would like to add? : From what you can tell in this application, hopefully you have deduced that I am a knowledgeable guy, and I can follow simple instructions (as well as give them out, when given permission to). If made part of your staff, I will maintain the chain of command as best to my abilities. Just let me know what else you want before making your decision.

Thanks for reading my long application. I hope it's sufficient information.

Aaron

Last edited by Lonewolf on Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.ufc.com
jkfilms

Lonewolf's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonewolf's GM App   Lonewolf's GM App Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 10:38 pm

lol i think u dont need to comment on almost everybody application jus so u cna get posts
Back to top Go down
Desolation

Lonewolf's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonewolf's GM App   Lonewolf's GM App Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 10:53 pm

IM 14 Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

Lonewolf's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonewolf's GM App   Lonewolf's GM App Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 2:59 am

I'm just trying to help wherever help is needed. Admins don't like it when players boast without anything to back them up, so keep that in mind.

And Desolation, you've obviously never owned a server, because if you spent days on coding features and fixing bugs, you'd be pretty mad if someone just one day dumped your hard work down the drain. So don't get mad because I say not to trust 14 year olds. 99% of them are bound to be immature and have their impurities. I didn't say you were one of them. So don't always take things personally, or you're going to hate life.
Back to top Go down
jkfilms

Lonewolf's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonewolf's GM App   Lonewolf's GM App Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 8:27 pm

lol i luv the views of this post and by helping do u mean going around to ppls forum and "i actually lol when u c ur english is perfect" and u even post up a forum that complains about saying ppl say there English is good when its not
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

Lonewolf's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonewolf's GM App   Lonewolf's GM App Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 1:11 pm

Sorry, I really didn't understand what you said. Could you try to talk more clearly?
Back to top Go down
jkfilms

Lonewolf's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonewolf's GM App   Lonewolf's GM App Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 7:13 pm

lmao im sho sowy do u not understand englash?
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

Lonewolf's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonewolf's GM App   Lonewolf's GM App Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 4:55 am

I don't understand englash, because it's not a language.
Back to top Go down
jkfilms

Lonewolf's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonewolf's GM App   Lonewolf's GM App Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 7:13 pm

okie okie im sho sowy for my accent as u can she u shay u tried to helpp pepole by going on everybody fucking forums and being a fucking pussy saying there english isnt perfect oh who cares and u posted a forum that complaints about that wtf? and over 5000 views on this piece of shit? u must of open 5000 tabs wut a fucking loser
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

Lonewolf's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonewolf's GM App   Lonewolf's GM App Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 9:28 pm

I enjoy what LoneWolf does, for the simple fact that it needs to be stated... All you apparently know to do is chat speak, which makes reading your posts horrendous. Please learn to type correctly, and don't flame. Even so he wants to be a moderator for the forums, which means that he comments on most people to correct them, and show what they need to change.
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

Lonewolf's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonewolf's GM App   Lonewolf's GM App Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:08 pm

Honestly jkfilms don't have a temper tantrum. If you hadn't noticed, I took off my comments and the forum I posted, because you said it bothered you and I respected that. So really just get over yourself and play the server, you're only adding stress to your life.

If you hate being corrected, you're going to hate life. You're going to have to get a job one day, and you will have a boss who will correct you and point out your flaws. Everybody goes through it, and it makes them a better person in the long run. You learn humility and that earns you respect. So pardon me if I'm trying to get you prepared for the real world.
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

Lonewolf's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonewolf's GM App   Lonewolf's GM App Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:12 pm

By the way, the reason I gave my application 5,000 views is because it's like a highlight on my message. How else will the admins be prompted to read it? I've asked them on hamachi, I've asked them on the server, and they still haven't paid attention. So again, excuse me for trying to grab their attention. Other people have mentioned that we need more Game Masters, so I'm answering that motion.
Back to top Go down
jkfilms

Lonewolf's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonewolf's GM App   Lonewolf's GM App Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:14 pm

dude lmao y r u trying to act all smart talk and shit?
Back to top Go down
jkfilms

Lonewolf's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonewolf's GM App   Lonewolf's GM App Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:15 pm

and lmao i ask other people wut they think about ur gay ass stuff and they said don't liek u either
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

Lonewolf's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonewolf's GM App   Lonewolf's GM App Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:49 pm

Actually (If directed towards me) I'm friends with everyone I've met on the server so far...
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

Lonewolf's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonewolf's GM App   Lonewolf's GM App Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 2:31 am

Trying? No. This is the way I've talked for years, and I pity the fact that you have to use such words to emphasize your point. And if you think I care what other people say behind my back, then that's pathetic as well. I have plenty of friends, so why would I need more that I'll never meet in real life?

Again, I'm not sure if you read my last post, but I deleted my comments, so stop bitching about it. I respected your request, now drop it.

Go play the server if you don't have any positive replies to this thread. It's my application and you haven't said one thing related to it.
Back to top Go down
jkfilms

Lonewolf's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonewolf's GM App   Lonewolf's GM App Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 9:41 pm

omfg lonewolf ur just a loser with no life playing a game and u say ur 16? and btw u say im gonna hate life and shit omfg dude im talking about a game KEY word *game* and rayne ur not even apart of this ocnversation
Back to top Go down
jkfilms

Lonewolf's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonewolf's GM App   Lonewolf's GM App Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 9:46 pm

Plus! if those *plenty* of friend of your's knew u play ms u wudn't hav so much of those friends u we're talking ur suppose to being going out haning out with friends andd getting tipsy but nope! u sit on the cpu and jus play right there lil smart ass
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

Lonewolf's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonewolf's GM App   Lonewolf's GM App Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:05 pm

I'm not the one getting worked up over a *game*. And maybe I'm on the computer because 1) My friends started school already, 2) I was in an accident so I have to stay home for the next 4 weeks, 3) I'm not afraid to admit I play computer games, 4) I'm not involved in superficial friendships.. I choose friends who are fine with me the way I am. I sure hope your friends know you get pissed over a GAME. Sitting there saying "omfg" over and over.

Btw, I wonder how old you are? You don't have any personal information. Scared somebody will judge you? You're criticizing me, and yet you can't handle telling people about yourself.

"Plus!" You realize getting tipsy is for kids who realize they're going to die by age 25. I've done my share of recreational drugs, now I'm getting my life together. Can't join the Marine Corps if you're addicted. However, they're fine if you smoke cigarettes, which as a matter of fact I do. Have you even "gotten tipsy"? You seem too uptight for that, but I'm not one to judge. I'd be more than happy to give you a list of what I've done, just to shut you up for a minute.

You have no idea who I am, so stop assuming. You're making an ass out of yourself.
Back to top Go down
jkfilms

Lonewolf's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonewolf's GM App   Lonewolf's GM App Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 12:30 am

1.ur gay 2.u aint going to to join marine corps cuz ur a pussy 3.ur a fagot .4did i mention ur gay yet?. 5.ur a low life loser with no friends

and heres a thing about your a gm app. all those stuff u said r false u jus made up shit so u cna be gm and you smoke? ur only smoking to look cool
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

Lonewolf's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonewolf's GM App   Lonewolf's GM App Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 12:36 am

LoneWolf, I'd recommend just to stop talking to this troll. He can think what he wants, it won't matter, you know the truth and you have more education compared to him, so fighting him would just end up having him say the same thing over and over at the fact that he doesn't know anything else what to say. This is just my opinion of course, but I just don't see why people would waste time fighting a troll. Razz
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

Lonewolf's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonewolf's GM App   Lonewolf's GM App Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 12:52 am

1) I am gay. 2) The Marine Corps welcomes all pussies. 3) I am a faggot. 4) Yes, you mentioned it. 5) Haha.

and heres the thing about my gm app. all those stuff I said r true i jus told the fuckin truth so i cna be gm and I smoke? it's called nicotine addiction.

Hopefully you were able to understand it when I talk in your dialect.

Rayne, I have nothing else to do lmao. I'm doing rehab for my arm so I'm good for another month. I appreciate kids like him. They're stubborn and have nothing to back them up, but they're persistent.

Jkfilms, there's no pleasing you, is there? You said I should be getting tipsy, so I tell you that I get enough of a buzz with cigarettes, and you say I'm just doing it to look cool. Do you realize that the government has spent billions of dollars in advertisements showing how uncool it is to smoke? My best friend told me it's a disgusting habit that nobody finds attractive. So why would I smoke if it's uncool? cause it gives me a fucking buzz and it lets me escape from my damnation of a life. How's that for "cool"?

I'm starting to think you don't have a life either, Chris. You don't seem to be hanging out with your friends. You sure don't seem to be getting tipsy. Nope you're just sitting at the computer and playing there, lil smart ass.
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

Lonewolf's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonewolf's GM App   Lonewolf's GM App Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 1:06 am

Also, how is my GM application falsified when I provided proof of my old server, haggardms. I gave you 2 websites as proof, and my contact information matches up with the ones on those sites.
Back to top Go down
jkfilms

Lonewolf's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonewolf's GM App   Lonewolf's GM App Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 1:14 am

LMAO!!!! U EVEN SAID UR GAY A FAGGOT AND A PUSSY MAN U MSUT RLY FAIL
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

Lonewolf's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonewolf's GM App   Lonewolf's GM App Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 1:16 am

Yes, because we live in a world where sarcasm doesn't exist.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lonewolf's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lonewolf's GM App   Lonewolf's GM App Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lonewolf's GM App
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GeForceMsForum :: Gamemaster Applications-
Jump to: