GeForceMsForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GeForceMsForum

New GeForceMs Forum =)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Good Gms, Good friends, Horrible member...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
change

Good Gms, Good friends, Horrible member... Empty
PostSubject: Good Gms, Good friends, Horrible member...   Good Gms, Good friends, Horrible member... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 12:42 am

You guys have put me to the end and I had it I tried to help this server but you guys denied it people like : jkfilms (former tgm) and Fartmaster. It surprises me that you guys can be so immature and ruin it for everone. Geez I'm going to be on and off the server to just check up... Goodbye
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

Good Gms, Good friends, Horrible member... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Gms, Good friends, Horrible member...   Good Gms, Good friends, Horrible member... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 10:23 pm

Jkfilms banned people just because he was having a temper tantrum on the forums. I haven't met fartmaster, but jk deserved to be taken off the staff.

You think it's taking the fun out of the server by firing GM's? Try being banned for 2 days - "Lonewolf has been banned for lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Yeah it's always fun to have a member who keeps you from playing the server.

Try to know both sides of the story before you jump to conclusions, that's all I ask.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ufc.com

Good Gms, Good friends, Horrible member...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GeForceMsForum :: Introductions & Goodbyes-
Jump to: