GeForceMsForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GeForceMsForum

New GeForceMs Forum =)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NightyNitez's Gm app

Go down 
AuthorMessage
yeohjy

NightyNitez's Gm app Empty
PostSubject: NightyNitez's Gm app   NightyNitez's Gm app Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:02 am

Name:Yeoh Jun Yi (its best you call me my my IGN)

IGN:NightyNitez

No. of hours online:depends..... i have water polo training on most days but i will make up for the hours on other days but at least 1hour per day on normal days, on holidays i can play about 12hours hehehe

What Times am I on:(GMT +8:00),Singapore

School:Outram Secondary School

How good is your english:Well good but since i am used to talking with dialect and "SMS" language.But i will try to use proper english

Are you fluent with GM codes?:No but i have a list of the codes from my friend(Gm from another server)
other gms might have to help me with the commands though(eg:spawning items) and restrictions i have to follow(don't worry i will be responsable if i do not)

Any past experience as a GM,Admin, or Server owner? [If so please do specify]:No

Why do you want to be a GM?:Well to be honest i want to try to become a Gm for once(never had the chance)

How about your personality?:From my view i think i am quite playful i guess.....

How will having you as a GM help us?:well i like to explore servers alot so i could help find glitches, i can help test out maps for you guys and since i am from a diffrent gmt i can help others frm my gmt(don't worry i will be online at night so i will be able to see the rest of the gms)

Any additional information you would like to tell us?:well......i have a few friends on the server?(just to ask...... can i use hacks when i become a gm??? is yes could you tell me how do you make the autoban system to ignore me hacking?? i am interested in coding haven't tried yet though)

Btw Sorry for making this post so long......
Back to top Go down

NightyNitez's Gm app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GeForceMsForum :: Gamemaster Applications-
Jump to: