GeForceMsForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GeForceMsForum

New GeForceMs Forum =)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NarutoWiz's Gm App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
asdfpriest

NarutoWiz's Gm App Empty
PostSubject: NarutoWiz's Gm App   NarutoWiz's Gm App Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:51 pm

Name:
Robert

What Times am I on:

When I have time I'll be sure to go on the server and the forums.
School:

7th grade-Pleasent View Junior High School
Timezone and hours played daily:

Email: Robert_itachi@hotmail.com or Robert_itachi@live.ca

IGN: NarutoWiz

GMT- US&Canada. I play 5 hours+ in summer vacation and 1-2 hours at school days but some days I cant play. For example, school days.

How good is your english:

Regular and I live in Canada which means I have english as my native language.
Are you fluent with GM codes?
No, but I will learn quickly.

Any past experience as a GM,Admin, or Server owner? [If so please do specify]:
No

Why do you want to be a GM?:
1. I enjoy helping new people to the server and 2. I enjoy making a server video to post on youtube (although I dont have a really good camera or fraps). And 3. because I enjoy helping beginners to the server and answering questions

How will having you as a GM help us?:
I can post server videos on youtube, myspace and etc. Also I have experience in real maplestory and will teach new gms how to do their codes (after I learn them myself. I learn pretty fast) and skills.
1. I enjoy helping new people to the server and 2. I enjoy making a server video to post on youtube (although I dont have a really good camera or fraps). And 3. because I enjoy helping beginners to the server and answering questions
Any additional information you would like to tell us?: Since I don't have experience being a admin,gm or server owner I do have experience with maplestory because I played real maplestory v.49-70 for 2 years. I know where every boss is and know where all the party quests are in maplestory. Also I am pretty good with a computer with Windows Xp Professional OS on it.

Thank you for taking time off you day to read my Gm app I hope this provides important information.
Robert

Last edited by asdfpriest on Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:05 am; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : need improvements for gm app)
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

NarutoWiz's Gm App Empty
PostSubject: Re: NarutoWiz's Gm App   NarutoWiz's Gm App Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 1:16 am

Looks good.

Last edited by Lonewolf on Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.ufc.com
asdfpriest

NarutoWiz's Gm App Empty
PostSubject: Edited version of NarutoWiz's gm app   NarutoWiz's Gm App Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 1:41 pm

Name:
Robert

What Times am I on:

When I have time I'll be sure to go on the server and the forums.
School:

7th grade-Pleasant View Junior High School
Time zone and hours played daily:

GMT- US&Canada. I play 5 hours+ in summer vacation and 1-2 hours at school days but some days I cant play. For example, school days.
.How good is your english:

Regular and I live in Canada which means I have english as my native language.
Are you fluent with GM codes?
No, but I will learn quickly.
Any past experience as a GM,Admin, or Server owner? [If so please do specify]:
No
Why do you want to be a GM?:
1. I enjoy helping new people to the server and 2. I enjoy making a server video to post on Youtube (although I dont have a really good camera or fraps). And 3. because I enjoy helping beginners to the server and answering questions

How will having you as a GM help us?:
I can post server videos on Youtube, Myspace and etc. Also I have experience in real Maplestory and will teach new gms how to do their codes (after I learn them myself. I learn pretty fast) and skills.
1. I enjoy helping new people to the server and 2. I enjoy making a server video to post on Youtube (although I dont have a really good camera or fraps). And 3. because I enjoy helping beginners to the server and answering questions
Any additional information you would like to tell us?: Since I don't have experience being a admin,gm or server owner I do have experience with Maplestory because I played real Maplestory v.49-70 for 2 years. I know where every boss is and know where all the party quests are in Maplestory. Also I am pretty good with a computer with Windows XP Professional OS on it. I am also Chinese.

Thank you for taking time off you day to read my Gm app I hope this provides important information.
Robert
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NarutoWiz's Gm App Empty
PostSubject: Re: NarutoWiz's Gm App   NarutoWiz's Gm App Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NarutoWiz's Gm App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GeForceMsForum :: Gamemaster Applications-
Jump to: