GeForceMsForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GeForceMsForum

New GeForceMs Forum =)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Desolate's gm app

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Desolation

Desolate's gm app Empty
PostSubject: Desolate's gm app   Desolate's gm app Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:22 pm

Name: Joven

What Times am I on: Any spare time i have, 2-8 hours a day.

School: 9th grade, in Louisiana, will not name school.

How good is your english: Excellent, it is my "native" tongue

Are you fluent with GM codes?: not very, but i learn very fast

Any past experience as a GM,Admin, or Server owner? [If so please do specify]: i have been a super GM of a World of Warcraft private server.

Why do you want to be a GM?: I enjoy helping people, and i would like to improve other player's experiences, according to the rules i am given.

How about your personality? I am nice, helpful, patient, and FUN.

How will having you as a GM help us?: I am responsible and since i don't like people screwing with the server, i could help keep the server clean of those kind of people.

Any additional information you would like to tell us?: I like to help people that are having trouble.
Back to top Go down
Desolation

Desolate's gm app Empty
PostSubject: IMPORTANT   Desolate's gm app Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:32 pm

that is not my main account, for some reason when i try to log in with this account in-game, it says this an invalid user id.....so i use the account name Desolate to play, you should be able to get password if needed since you are the admin. if you can just message me in-game my toon's name is also Desolate
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

Desolate's gm app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desolate's gm app   Desolate's gm app Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 1:20 am

Looks good.

Lol my friend plays WoW, but I've never tried it.

Last edited by Lonewolf on Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.ufc.com
Desolation

Desolate's gm app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desolate's gm app   Desolate's gm app Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 10:37 pm

Name: Joven

What Times am I on: I am on when i don't have homework, or am not punished.xD I can be on anywhere from 2-16 hours a day, and I will be on everyday, if possible.

School: I am 9th grade, i go to school in Louisiana, but I will not name my school.

How good is your english: Excellent, it is my "native" tongue.

Are you fluent with GM codes?: I found a guide to almost all equip, map, (etc) codes . so i will be able to easily look at them at any time.

Any past experience as a GM,Admin, or Server owner? [If so please do specify]: I have been a Co-Owner(Super Gm) of a World of Warcraft private server.

Why do you want to be a GM?: I enjoy helping people, and i would like to improve other player's experiences, according to the rules i am given.

How about your personality? I am nice, helpful, patient, and FUN.

How will having you as a GM help us?: I am responsible and since I don't like people screwing with the server, I could help keep the server clean of those kinds of people.

Any additional information you would like to tell us?: I like to help people that are having trouble.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Desolate's gm app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desolate's gm app   Desolate's gm app Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Desolate's gm app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GeForceMsForum :: Gamemaster Applications-
Jump to: