GeForceMsForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GeForceMsForum

New GeForceMs Forum =)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

changes gm app

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
change

changes gm app Empty
PostSubject: changes gm app   changes gm app Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 9:23 pm

Name:Steve

What Times am I on:11:00 - 3:00 sometimes longer (pacific time)

School:It starts in 1 month.

How good is your english, 1-10: 7.5 (I sometimes tend to spell incorrectly)

Are you fluent with GM codes?: Yes! if you your refering to !job 510, !meso ***, !level ***, Ect.

Any past experience as a GM,Admin, or Server owner? [If so please do specify]: Yes I helped out Chris in LoveStory Ms as a Gm for 2 months and I was helping Sam in FameStory ms as a part-time admin for 1 month.

Why do you want to be a GM?: I enjoy helping people and I would like to increase this servers population for more people to help and for the own servers "needs".

How about your personality?I'm a Responsible teen that Knows when is enough. I am not a pencil pusher or a control freak but, I am teen that can handle the responsibilities of an adult.

How will having you as a GM help us?:I will advertise and help this server in becoming a rich and clean server.

Any additional information you would like to tell us?: I was a peermediator (leadership) in my high school and I'm fluent in korean and english.
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

changes gm app Empty
PostSubject: Re: changes gm app   changes gm app Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 1:21 am

Good application
Back to top Go down
http://www.ufc.com

changes gm app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GeForceMsForum :: Gamemaster Applications-
Jump to: