GeForceMsForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GeForceMsForum

New GeForceMs Forum =)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gm App : Rayne

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rayne

Rayne

Gm App : Rayne Empty
PostSubject: Gm App : Rayne   Gm App : Rayne Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 4:21 am

Name: Rayne

What Times am I on: I'm on probably 9-12 hours a day. From the time I wake up, until usually the time I have to leave, which is usually random. (If ever.)

School: I'm in my first year of Hight School this year. I will not name my school, but simply state that it's somewhere in Nevada. ( I do not wish to be stalked)

How good is your english: My English is great in both typing, and speaking. I don't chat speak very often only a few little things, such as Lol, and brb.

Are you fluent with GM codes?: Yes

Any past experience as a GM,Admin, or Server owner? [If so please do specify]: Co Owner in... ChuStory, AkumaMs, and ChosenMS. Gm in... TimelessMs, BankaiStory, TuMS, and I would say more, but I can't seem to remember them. I'll leave it at that I guess, as well tell you that there are a few more. (Edited for the fact that I remembered some servers, still can't seem to remember all sorry.)

Why do you want to be a GM?: Hm...I guess just because whenever I learned how to be a good GM, with all the codes and commands memorized, I've wanted GM for three reasons. 1, To help players who are new, or need help. 2, I enjoy teaching people who are new to GM codes and commands. Lastly 3rd, Because I love holding events.

How about your personality? Over actively hyper, kind, but not afraid to state what his feelings are. (Brief, but all that's needed to know.)

How will having you as a GM help us?: I enjoy recruiting people to servers, making videos/banners to advertise. I am a person who holds many events to please players (if that counts), watch out for hackers, and I guess just whatever I learn that'll help the server in the future.

Any additional information you would like to tell us?: Only that my email is x3Rayne@hotmail.com.

Last edited by Rayne on Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:55 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: Gm App : Rayne   Gm App : Rayne Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 1:24 am

Finally, someone who actually has an educated application. Looks good, good luck.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ufc.com
GmShadowZ

PostSubject: Re: Gm App : Rayne   Gm App : Rayne Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 7:54 pm

I.G.N ????
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Gm App : Rayne   Gm App : Rayne Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 8:53 pm

My ign is Rayne too, sorry I didn't make that very clear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gm App : Rayne   Gm App : Rayne Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gm App : Rayne
Page 1 of 1