GeForceMsForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GeForceMsForum

New GeForceMs Forum =)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A little Wise words from GmLuna....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
change

A little Wise words from GmLuna.... Empty
PostSubject: A little Wise words from GmLuna....   A little Wise words from GmLuna.... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 2:23 am

You're one to speak, for your english and grammar is also pitiful. Do not bash other people's applications.

DO NOT BASH OTHER PEOPLES APPS!
Back to top Go down
jkfilms

PostSubject: Re: A little Wise words from GmLuna....   A little Wise words from GmLuna.... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 3:14 am

a lil wise words form JOKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

don't try to be a kissass to the server go on forums and posting "smart" stuff and trying to help out faggot
Back to top Go down
The Fart Master

The Fart Master

PostSubject: Re: A little Wise words from GmLuna....   A little Wise words from GmLuna.... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:50 pm

change wrote:
You're one to speak, for your english and grammar is also pitiful. Do not bash other people's applications.

DO NOT BASH OTHER PEOPLES APPS!

Great job creating another topic, you should have just replied to my post. So your screen-name is "change" on these forums? Great way on "bashing" me for my grammar when the first letter of your screen-name is lower case, Imbocile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A little Wise words from GmLuna....   A little Wise words from GmLuna.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A little Wise words from GmLuna....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GeForceMsForum :: Gamemaster Applications-
Jump to: