GeForceMsForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GeForceMsForum

New GeForceMs Forum =)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

One question

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chadmurrey

One question Empty
PostSubject: One question   One question Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 9:18 am

Is it true that people who are quitting this server will be banned? And really, i don't know what the fk is wrong with that guy Test GM Joker? he banned me for no fkin reason, i saw the stupid freakin notice said:" Chad has been banned for quitting and asking me for silver slimes". I was like what the fuck is wrong with him! I didn't ask him for shits, only if he would tell me where can i buy Hired Merchant, and guess what he said? " I don't know", " what the fk is hired merchant?" u can check the convos if the server saved it. And then i finally found the hired merchants in Cash Shop, i bought one and went to Free Market 1 to sell out my stuffs for newbies. As i was putting items in the shop, this stupid guy came from nowhere with his GM hidden and summoned Silver Slimes everywhere, and tho i didn't kill ANY of them 'cause i was busy setting up the shop. Then i found out that i bought the wrong hired merchant so i went back to CS to buy another one, when i come back, this guy was still there with his Silver Slimes then BAM! i saw a Notice said i got banned for quitting and asked him to summon Silver Slimes. I don't know if he was scared of taking responsibility for summoning Silver Slimes without any permissions from Super GM or Admin so he banned me and ill take all the shits for him. I'm very sorry for using bad words but that kid pissed me off.

And finally i want u Admin to answer my question:"was it my fault for quitting server and get banned?"
Now i don't give a shiet bout it anymore, but i just want to be clear.

Regards,
Chad

P/S: And tho please stop making Test GMs, Now u can see there r more Test GMs than Players.
PP/S: GMs like Joker should be demoted.
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

One question Empty
PostSubject: Re: One question   One question Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 11:49 am

You're not alone.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ufc.com
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

One question Empty
PostSubject: Re: One question   One question Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 12:09 pm

What's your IGN, chad? I've asked GmShadowz to unban you and Rayne. He's also firing Joker.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ufc.com
chadmurrey

One question Empty
PostSubject: Re: One question   One question Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 8:45 pm

My IGN is Chad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

One question Empty
PostSubject: Re: One question   One question Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One question
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GeForceMsForum :: Questions-
Jump to: