GeForceMsForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GeForceMsForum

New GeForceMs Forum =)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ban Appeal : Rayne

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rayne

Rayne

Ban Appeal : Rayne Empty
PostSubject: Ban Appeal : Rayne   Ban Appeal : Rayne Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 1:08 am

I was banned, and I'm not entirely sure why. The notice said I was banned for asking gms for godly items whenever I've never once asked a gm for an item. If they are talking about my 800 att on all sword, that was from events. I'm not sure why, but the gm holding the events gave the winners +300 on everything for first, 200+ on everything for second, and 100+ on everything for third. Please un-ban me, I'll give a gm my sword if they want it.

P.S. - If the item wasn't aloud then you should look because I wasn't the only one winning the events, and getting the prizes.
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal : Rayne   Ban Appeal : Rayne Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 1:13 am

I was banned too, for "hacking". I got a timeless maul, so I became a paladin to use it, and I used the skill that does 550% damage. I did 5m damage, and I was banned.. but not right away. It took half an hour, so I'm more than sure that a GM did it. And I probably have a decent idea who. Hahaha
Back to top Go down
http://www.ufc.com
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal : Rayne   Ban Appeal : Rayne Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 1:16 am

If they gave you a timeless maul, then the gm should be demoted, and you could easily just give back the item. My weapon wasn't a timeless weapon, it was the level 70 Heaven's Gate that had been edited in database to have 800 on everything. (Magic attack, weapon attack, defense, speed, jump, ect.)
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal : Rayne   Ban Appeal : Rayne Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 1:25 am

No, I did the BossQuest. Had to do it several times, but I got a timeless knuckle and a timeless maul from the reward list (random).

I was banned for 'hacking', not asking for items. But I saw TGmJoker do 45m damage total with triple throw. (3) 10m's and (3) 5m's. So I'm pretty sure I wasn't banned by the Auto-Ban system.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal : Rayne   Ban Appeal : Rayne Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 1:28 am

Oh I didn't know the boss pq gave Timeless Equips. Well I was banned "Rayne was banned reason : Asking gms for godly items." Oh, and there's no way you were auto banned. I was able to do about 30mil myself with my Heaven's Gate. Also there was a gm in hide on the map right before I was banned, I'm not sure which, but I have a feeling that it's the same person who probably banned you.
Back to top Go down
jkfilms

PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal : Rayne   Ban Appeal : Rayne Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 1:33 am

rofl i unbaned u
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal : Rayne   Ban Appeal : Rayne Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 1:36 am

Congratulations on the fact that you're most likely going to get demoted Joker. You banned me for no reason, unbanned me, then banned me again for no reason. You're not a very good TGM now are you?
Back to top Go down
jkfilms

PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal : Rayne   Ban Appeal : Rayne Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 1:39 am

rofl? u rly think i care about this server? i mean look at it barley any people no gm's ever go on anymore no events rofl
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal : Rayne   Ban Appeal : Rayne Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 1:43 am

Wow... there is no way you aren't demoted from that post. Also Joker, gms do get online... who do you think held the events so I could get a godly heavens gate? As is this is a ban appeal not another place for you to troll. Be my guest of course, but I really don't care. I'm just waiting for either a "Yes, you can be unbanned." or a "No you can't be unbanned."
Back to top Go down
jkfilms

PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal : Rayne   Ban Appeal : Rayne Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 1:46 am

LMAO U CUD OF OT THAT SHITY ASS SWORD OF URS LIKE A WEEK AGO AND JUS USEING IT AS A EXCUSE THAT GMS DO GO ON AND LIKE I SAID I DONT CARE IF I GET DEMOTED
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal : Rayne   Ban Appeal : Rayne Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 1:49 am

Nice combination to make reading your posts incapable to read, all caps and chat speak. I honestly didn't understand what you said as is, but I have a feeling with the words that I could read that it was something about gms being inactive, and my sword sucking. My response, my sword is actually pretty good for a non gm player, and for the gms being inactive that's a lie. They get on during night instead of day, pretty late at night truth be told. I'll edit this post if I have the ability to read anything else you said then.
Back to top Go down
jkfilms

PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal : Rayne   Ban Appeal : Rayne Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 1:52 am

okkk uhhh mr smartass faggot gay w/e ur name is! this server fails its gonna get close down! so if u become gm or not i dont really care or having the power to edit my post w/e ur probaly just like lonewolf and loner with no life faggot pussy gay person =]]]]]]
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal : Rayne   Ban Appeal : Rayne Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 1:58 am

I see you don't know my name, it's Rayne, and I'm not the smartest guy, but I'm most likely am smarter than you. Oh and sorry to inform you, but me and Lonewolf have lives, it's just the fact that he's in bed rest, and I just got home from my friends house this morning so I figured I'd talk to him on skype, and answer some messages. (From trolls or not.) As for me being a pussy, fag, and other things that you used to describe me, I'm not any of those things...sorry for your inconvienence.
Back to top Go down
jkfilms

PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal : Rayne   Ban Appeal : Rayne Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 2:00 am

okk uhh mr gay faggot smart douche homo w/e ur name is! yes u do hav life and its playing maple all day!#!@#@$#@%$%%$&^%*&(*)(*)
Back to top Go down
jkfilms

PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal : Rayne   Ban Appeal : Rayne Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 2:01 am

and lmao u got urself into by defending ur lil boyfriend lonewolf ;;;;]]]
Back to top Go down
jkfilms

PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal : Rayne   Ban Appeal : Rayne Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 2:02 am

ok lmao i won teh fight and soo im jus gonna go for now incase u dont know well u problay never expirence it i do hav a life ;]
Back to top Go down
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal : Rayne   Ban Appeal : Rayne Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 2:04 am

Do you know any words other than gay faggot pussy douche? or no, because that's what your mom calls you by?
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal : Rayne   Ban Appeal : Rayne Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 2:04 am

Whatever you want to believe Joker, leaving would just make me have to time to go skateboard. Have fun flaming everyone else, I'll be with some friends for about an hour or so. Inform me if I'm aloud to be unbanned, or if not.
Back to top Go down
jkfilms

PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal : Rayne   Ban Appeal : Rayne Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 3:10 am

ok uhh mr lonewolf gy faggot ass douche bithc mofo homo transvestite u sure didnt happen to comment on my last comment on ur gm app wut happen cat got ur tounge? and now u go talk here? trying to burn me with a mamas joke? rofl and ryane u cant skate probaly if u do ur just a poser skating to look cool
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal : Rayne   Ban Appeal : Rayne Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 3:19 am

Well I'm back from skating, and Joker just stop trying, there's no way you can beat me, and/or Lonewolf. Since Lonewolf's resting I might as well state my idea on why he didn't reply, and that is there's no reason to fight in two places at once. Anyway, I am a good skater you can ask any of my friends, sorry for your ignorance blinding you from the truth, I bet it must suck being so insecure that you have to make fun of everyone else so you feel a little better about your own pathetic life.
Back to top Go down
jkfilms

PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal : Rayne   Ban Appeal : Rayne Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 4:14 am

rofl i b alreayd beated i beated u from the start gay boy so uhhh there's no way u can beat me myself and i ;]
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal : Rayne   Ban Appeal : Rayne Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 4:17 am

I couldn't understand that I'm sorry, please type that correctly. Then I'll edit my post, and put my real reply.
Back to top Go down
jkfilms

PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal : Rayne   Ban Appeal : Rayne Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 5:00 am

lmao! u c? u can't me by talking all smart rofl ur suppose to talk real shit instead of defending ur boyfriend -_-
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal : Rayne   Ban Appeal : Rayne Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 5:02 am

Alright I'm just gonna stop replying, I know I've won this, and whatever you say can't stop me from winning, after I've won. Go ahead, and troll, only thing you know how to do...
Back to top Go down
jkfilms

PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal : Rayne   Ban Appeal : Rayne Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 5:09 am

ok i c u giv up =] u dont hav anything else to say but u lost and i beat u
┏┓  ┏┫  | |  ┣┓  ┏┓ 
  ┣┫  ┗┫━━ ┃ ━━┣┛  ┣┫
┏┳┫┣┳┓ ┃ ━━━━━ ┃ ┏┳┫┣┳┓
┃┃┃┃┃┃ ┗━━┳━┳━━┛ ┃┃┃┃┃┃
┗━┳┳━┛    ┃ ┃    ┗━┳┳━┛
  ┃┗━━━━━━┛ ┗━━━━━━┛┃ ┏┓  ┏┫  | |  ┣┓  ┏┓ 
  ┣┫  ┗┫━━ ┃ ━━┣┛  ┣┫
┏┳┫┣┳┓ ┃ ━━━━━ ┃ ┏┳┫┣┳┓
┃┃┃┃┃┃ ┗━━┳━┳━━┛ ┃┃┃┃┃┃
┗━┳┳━┛    ┃ ┃    ┗━┳┳━┛
  ┃┗━━━━━━┛ ┗━━━━━━┛┃ ┏┓  ┏┫  | |  ┣┓  ┏┓