GeForceMsForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GeForceMsForum

New GeForceMs Forum =)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just a few...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lonewolf

Lonewolf

Just a few... Empty
PostSubject: Just a few...   Just a few... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 7:47 am

Alright, so I came up with a short list of commands I think regular players should be allowed to use. They provide enough information without giving the player an unfair advantage.

1) @online - Shows how many people are online. This wouldn't give away any names of players who prefer to stay alone. This just reassures people that other players are or are not online.
2) @revivemap - Revives other people in the same map; this saves players time and frustration. You can also change the command, I just figured it could help people. Btw, this command cannot be used on yourself.
3) @report <player> - I'm not sure if the Alert GM button works, because I haven't tried it, but if it doesn't, then maybe make this for people if they spot hackers, scammers, or other people making the server less enjoyable.
4) @fame <amount> - For a certain amount of money, players can use this to increase their fame. Since it's easy to make money pretty quickly, you could make fame cost 2b each or w/e. It's your server, so just keep this in mind.

I'll let you know if I think of anymore.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ufc.com

Just a few...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GeForceMsForum :: Suggestions-
Jump to: