GeForceMsForum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GeForceMsForum

New GeForceMs Forum =)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Server Being Online

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rayne

Rayne

Server Being Online Empty
PostSubject: Server Being Online   Server Being Online Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 4:14 am

I've been trying for a couple of days now, but every time I try to connect to the server, a window pops up saying "We are unable to connect to the login server due to a server check, a firewall block, or other network issues. Please check the Maplestory Home page for ongoing server checks as well as your firewall settings." I know that this usually means that the server is offline, and I was wondering if I had joined the wrong hamachi by some way, or if the server is not 24/7. I joined GeForceMs2, that is how it's exactly shown. Did I put a capital somewhere that wasn't needed, or vise versa? Of course if it turns out that the server is not 24/7 online, then I can offer to be a host. I have experience as both owner and host of servers, and can keep the server on all day/night long.
Back to top Go down
Desolation

Server Being Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Being Online   Server Being Online Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 10:40 pm

you gotta capitalize the "S". so it would be GeForceMS2
Back to top Go down

Server Being Online
Page 1 of 1